Monday 22 October 2012

Hi, has been a while since either of us has posted. Been either sick or busy most days since. Had a funny morning today with PeachTea being really cuddly and when I was eating breakfast he was really trying to get my attention to get me to take him out of the cage. So I did and sat him on my shoulder while I ate. After watching my food for a while the bird decides he would fly down and land in the middle of my bowl. Had to wipe him down and give him a bath to clean him off before I could go to work. Other than that been spending some time wandering around with Mitch when we are both off and had a colleague come over to my place to play music. Was good to have a jam again. Have heard back about my ordered drum kit too and should be getting it sometime next month. Could have got the floor model and had it early but decided it was better to have a brand new one. Looking forward to picking you up on Sunday and giving you a squeeze. Hope all is going good in Japan. Have no pictures to make this pretty this time. Really wanted to get one of the bird in my food but thought it better to get him out before he got more dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment