Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 6

Hey, not sure what day you consider day 1 as I thought it was on the 29th of September when your post was titled 'Day 1' so I will have probably messed up the days for this post title but it could just be a difference in date between timezones so I will continue with my original theory for post titles. Either way I have been  missing you since I dropped you at the airport so it is day 6 for me.

Nothing overly interesting happening for me when compared to your trip around Europe/England/Japan/Hong Kong. Have another two day show to run at work the first day of which was today. I enjoy doing these jobs but the content of the presentations is quite boring with the topic being risk management/insurance. Can't think of a way to explain it but it is kind of a branch of accounting and preparing for worst case scenarios to lessen the financial impact. Also been having iphone problems since I updated to ios6. Having to wait for icloud to sync photos before I can upload any as it no longer works like a usb, not to mention the constant crashes. "After writing that I decided to do a restart and is working again. Also got to see Mercure where I will be working soon. Seems rather basic but hopefully busy enough to allow me some more opportunities within the company.


Bought a game recently on recommendation by Owen so that we have something to game with each other again once he gets his new computer. Is a medieval style game similar to battlefield, so far seems pretty fun.
Took PeachTea out again for a cuddle and he was being quite good to me today letting me pick him up and sitting on my finger while I rub my nose up against his. Tried to get him to run around on my computer table while I type to you but he did not want any part in it so he is sitting on my shoulder now.
Also been spending some time writing another song.

I am going to assume you threw 0 coins into the fountain as you have already seen the fountain so have no need to visit it again, you have your one true love waiting for you at home so no need to throw two coins and you definitely don't want to get rid of me or else this will become a very one sided blog. Also you could use those coins to buy yourself something nice as you are beautiful and deserve to have whatever it is that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment