Sunday 30 September 2012

Day 2


PeachTea seems to be missing you almost as much as me. He hasn't been staying put on my shoulder for as long as normal. Took him outside to get some sunshine while I sat beside him playing my 3ds. Also found out what Magdalen was talking about with PeachTea singing along to songs when I put some music on while I was cooking dinner. While I am writing this I am watching him attempt to find the entrance to his cage of which I left the middle door open for him to enter.

Spent the majority of Saturday out at Benji's new place with some of his other friends though ended up having to go to work for an hour and a half  to do a short job for a wedding reception.

Hope that you two are having fun over there. It is not good that you had to clean up so much mess when you arrived but it seems as though you are both not wasting any time resting. I really like the iphone case that you found, it is very cute. Can not really tell how the sushi was from the picture but assume it tasted better than it does here.

Missing not being able to call you when I want.




No comments:

Post a Comment